Maybe you never had a perfectly clean carpet. Even when you just bought it from the store, there was someone before you who touch it, store it somewhere, move it to your home and office etc.
Steam Carpet Cleaning Services
If you insist cleaning your carpet only with vacuum, there will always be some dirt left behind. The only way to have it completely clean is to put it in the trustworthy hands of Easy Cleaning London. We recommend that complete carpet cleaning to happen at least twice a year for your office, and at least once a year for your home. That’s the advice of all large carpet manufacturers. We cover entire North and East London:
It is a common thing – the owner to complain about bad quality of the recently bought carpet when the blame really goes to the inappropriate cleaning. If you want to avoid this problem, you need maintaining by competent specialist, who will come to the place, analyze the necessities and clean the carpet professionally in the best time for you.
Carpet with bright colors should be cleaned more often than usual. The smart owners know that the price of the maintaining is way lower than the cost of a brand new carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Technology
- Pre-cleaning – vacuuming with aqua-filter.
- Removing all stains after considering the nature of soiling.
- Neutralization of all cleaning materials and after taking away the dirt and the moist using an extractor.
- Freshening and lifting the fibers – for that purpose we use steam cleaning. The steam penetrates into the fibers in the carpet and dissolves all dirt. Its takes place immediately after at high temperature. When performing cleaning with dry steam the use of water is minimized, so the carpet won’t be deformed in any way.
- Dry 1-2 hours.
Products Used For Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning:
M-Power Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner:
- Derived from renewable/sustainable sources
- Fully Biodegradable
- Exhibits anti-bacterial & anti-viral properties thanks to its unique natural-molecular cleaning action.
- Non-toxic to humans and pets
- Non-toxic to aquatic life
- Non-reactive with chemicals, such as chlorine bleach
- Non-caustic – Non-combustible – Non-corrosive – Non-flammable – Non-fuming – Non-hazardous – Non-polluting
M-Power Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner contains:
- No ammonia
- No animal products
- No bacteria or enzymes
- No artificial ingredients
- No isopropyl alcohol
- No phosphates
- No solvents (apart from water)
- No synthetic chemicals
- No harmful ingredients
- No soap or detergents
|Type of service||Old Price||New Price|
|Single Bedroom (7×7 feet)||£18.00|
|Double Bedroom (10×8 feet)||£23.00|
|Lounge (12×12 feet)||£25.00|
|Through Lounge(28×12 feet)||£40.00|
|Steps (per step)||£1.50|
|Rugs (small size up to 5 square meters)||£15.00|
|Rugs (large size above 5 square meters)||£23.00|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning (per sq meter)||£1.50|
|Scotchgard Protection(per room)||£10.00|
*Note: We are currently offering 50% off. Parking fee and congestion charge may apply. The minimum charge for Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning per visit is £50.00